Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Final Ruling!!!!!!!

No words can express the joy we felt when we were informed at 8:12PM tonight that the judge has issued our final ruling!!! Katie Yun-Ting Liss is now officially our daughter!!! Praise God!

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. 1 Samuel 1: 27

6 comments:

mommy31 (Misty R) said...

That is so great! Congratulations!!! Keep us posted on your travel. :)
Misty

Casey said...

Michelle~

I couldn't be happier for you!!
Happy packing. :-)

Casey

Nisa said...

congrats to you three. thats wonderful. Gods blessings and safe travels.

Yvonne Crawford said...

Yay I'm so excited for you!!! You are almost there!!!! You will have such an amazing time in Taiwan.

Anonymous said...

Joe and Michelle,

I'm overjoyed at the news! Truly couldn't be happier for you. May your travel be safe; can't wait to meet your daughter!

With love,

Chris (and Jenifer) Manginelli

George said...

FANTASTIC NEWS!!! We are all so happy for you. Hug her every chance you get. She is beautiful. God Bless you all