(Since this is technically Katie's blog we let her name it)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Photos, Photos, Photos
Well folks, I am returning to work full time next Monday so the updates to this blog will likely slow down even more. I will make an effort to post new photos every once in a while but want to spend as much time with Joe and Katie when I am home. I do have one almost prepared for Halloween and we have more family coming soon so that will likely get posted. I am pretty sad about having to hand Katie over to someone else for daily care but it does calm my heart that it is very close friends who will be watching her. Here are some recent photos!
It looks like you have both adjusted to parenthood beautifully. Katie is getting so big! It is amazing how much they change in such a short period of time. Michelle, I will keep you in my prayers during this time of adjusting to going back to work.
2 comments:
She is just darling!! Thanks for the photos. Sarah = )
Hi Michelle and Joe,
It looks like you have both adjusted to parenthood beautifully. Katie is getting so big! It is amazing how much they change in such a short period of time. Michelle, I will keep you in my prayers during this time of adjusting to going back to work.
Hugs,
Andrea Hedstrom
Post a Comment