Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Ruling!!!

Imagine our surprise when we opened our email last night and there was a message telling us our first ruling had arrived and to be ready to travel in 2 months or less. After being told it would likely take 1 to 3 months for a first ruling after the hearing we were beyond shocked to receive it in just 8 business days! Now comes the rush to get everything ready to travel. AH! We are so excited! The judge should sign the final ruling in 2 months or less and we will be on our way to pick our little girl! God is good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard the news from Lisa Lovern and then visited your blog to view details again! HOW EXCITING TO HEAR THIS BEAUTIFUL ANSWER TO PRAYER!! OUR GOD IS AWESOME!!!

Colette

Anonymous said...

I heard the news from Lisa Lovern and now am reading it on your blog. How EXCITING to hear this beautiful answer to prayer!! OUR GOD IS AWESOME!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! :-)

Colette

mommy31 (Misty R) said...

It's all in God's time. I'm so excited! Keep us posted! :)

Misty

Sara said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! Isn't great when you have something to do besides wait? Have fun getting travel plans ready and hopefully you won't be waiting long after that. I know you can't wait to hold Katie in your arms.